Liønheart Index du Forum Liønheart
Guilde Worlde of Warcraft

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liønheart Index du Forum -> Liønheart -> Présentation / Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Dennis Wise has urged Chelsea to sign Jack Wilshere if he is allowed to run down his Arsenal contract and leave for free this summer. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admitted on Thursday he does not know if the England midfielder will sign the deal that has been offered to him, opening the door for other clubs to swoop and land him for nothing when the transfer window opens.

Newly-promoted Wolves have been linked with Wilshere, along with Manchester City, Liverpool, Juventus and AC Milan - but Wise wants to see his former club Chelsea move for him because he believes the England international is better than some of their current midfielders. "If Chelsea needed a midfield player I would definitely take Jack Wilshere," he told The Debate on Sky Sports.

"He's free, he's 26-years-old and he's proved he's come back to full fitness. You see the money they've paid for Danny Drinkwater and Tiemoue Bakayoko and I think he's better than them. "I'm sure Arsenal fans wouldn't like me saying this, but he's for nothing if he's walking away. Go and have a go at him. Go and take him." He added: "I can't see him going to Wolves. I think he'll get a better club than Wolves. "At 23, what would you have paid for him? £40m? Would I play him in the Chelsea team now? Yes, I would. sbobet asia

"I'd sit him alongside N'Golo Kante and I'd play him."
Wilshere's career has been plagued by injuries and he spent last season on loan at Bournemouth after falling down the pecking order at Arsenal. But he has played 19 Premier League matches already this season and Wise believes other clubs would be willing to gamble on the player's fitness. He added: "He's a bit of a leader, I'm telling you. He gets stuck in, he doesn't mess about and he has got a presence. I like him, I'll have him. Send him down to Chelsea!

"I think he would be a great asset to them, I really do.
"His injury record is what it is. Someone could get injured tomorrow, so that doesn't matter. He has proved he has come back to get away from these injuries. "How long do you stick that enigma on him? He has proved himself over the last year what he's capable of. He's got himself back to playing top football. "You think to yourself 'well done Jack.' Everyone was writing him off 18 months ago, but he has shut them all up. "His timing is spot on. His agent must think they are in a really comfortable position." sbobet asia

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: EVERTON SET TO MOVE FOR SWANSEA CITY MIDFIELDER KI SUNG-YUEN Répondre en citant

sb0bet Everton are reportedly set to launch a bid to sign Swansea City midfielder, Ki Sung-yeung, upon the expiration of his contract this summer with the Welsh Premier League side. Ki, a player who has been with Swansea for eight years, has amassed 99 national team appearances with South Korea whilst also scoring 15 goals and registering ten assists in his time with the club.

Everton will be able to sign Ki on a free transfer, and the South Korean will be expected to demand a sizeable weekly salary for moving north to Merseyside. With the Toffees reportedly set to part ways with Sam Allardyce at the end of the current campaign, a new manager, potentially Marco Silva if previous interest is re-ignited, could be set to deploy Ki as either a holding midfielder or in a more attacking position as a number ten during the 2018/19 campaign. sb0bet

Therefore the signing of the South Korean will unquestionably be appealing to an Everton hierarchy who, with the partnership of owner Farhad Moshiri and Director of Football Steve Walsh, have got a number of key transfer decisions wrong in their tenure to date, including Sandro Ramirez, Davy Klaassen and Michael Keane – all of whom have considerably underperformed in the current campaign. The signing of Ki on a free transfer would represent excellent value to Everton, though it is unlikely they will be the only party interested in his services, with the likes of AC Milan and West Ham also marked as suitors of interest. sb0bet

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: '£100m and he is yours' - Arsenal fans are split as Aaron Ra Répondre en citant

'£100m and he is yours' - Arsenal fans are split as Aaron Ramsey is linked with Lazio transfer

188bet Reports linking Aaron Ramsey with a shock move to Lazio has garnered a strong response Arsenal supporters on social media.The Wales international, who is out of contract at the Emirates Stadium next summer, has been offered a new five-year deal but is yet to commit his long-term future to the club.

It was claimed by the Telegraph last month that the 27-year-old will be sold during the transfer window if he rejects a new deal and it would appear that a Serie A side are watching developments closely.According to Corriere dello Sport, Lazio are targeting a move to Ramsey as a replacement for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic who has been linked with moves to Manchester United as well as Barcelona.

Ramsey did drop a massive hint about where his future lies with comments about the Gunners' new head coach Unai Emery last month.“Of course. 188bet I haven’t spoken to him at all yet, but I think it’s an exciting time for the club," he told the Daily Mirror.

188bet “I can’t wait to get back there now.”While it's by no means an actual confirmation that he is signing a new deal, it is unlikely to stop fans from getting excited about the idea of the midfielder playing a huge role under the Spanish tactician next season.However, not all supporters think cashing in on Ramsey would be a bad idea.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liønheart Index du Forum -> Liønheart -> Présentation / Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.