Liønheart Index du Forum Liønheart
Guilde Worlde of Warcraft

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Steven Gerrard is presented as the new coach of Rangers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liønheart Index du Forum -> Liønheart -> Présentation / Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 09:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steven Gerrard is presented as the new coach of Rangers Répondre en citant

Rangers have announced sbobet168 that Steven Gerrard will take over as their head coach from the start of next season.The Liverpool legend has previously been learning his trade as a youth coach at his former club and his position with the Scottish side will be his first professional appointment.

"I believe I can come in and make these fans happy," Gerrard has said."I know there will be a lot of pressure and a lot of scrutiny but that's what I love about football."In football if you're working under pressure, you're in a good place. "I have missed sbobet168 that pressure of fighting for three points.He'll take over from Graeme Murty, who came in midway through the current season as a replacement for Pedro Caixinha. sbobet168

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 09:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liønheart Index du Forum -> Liønheart -> Présentation / Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.